Tuesday 8 August 2017

Day 4 Settle Down Monday

Today I was guest Editor for We Are Funny Project so I've added to what I wrote:

Ok day three of the fringe and I'm well aware that I'm setting a low benchmark as guest editor. Fact is day three is the most tiring day of the fringe. The initial energy is waning and there's still glitches to fix as things settle down.
Today has been quite good from an admin (catch up with real world ),  marketing ( audience numbers) and performance (did they laugh)
I thought I'd crashed at showcase at Whistlebinkies  (12.15 ven158)  but people came from that to #Quillarious 15.45 Waverley Bar next to World's End on High St. 
So massive plug over its time to reflect on what I've learnt today:
Late arrivals to compilation shows get cancelled for no other reason that i spent more time sorting running order  than chatting to audience. It's about them! (allegedly)
My second show #Quillarious  went well and I learnt that if the teams are imbalanced, change the teams. How many series of the Apprentice do I need to see! Numbers bounced up to 8 mainly from  the wee blue book i.e.  the pbh brochure.
Impressive performance from Matt, including a topper!
btw you can catch our Quillarious standup by googling #Quillarious

I'm soooo tired that it's time to sign off and wish you all the best.
Ive been Alastair Sadler there's a bucket in the corner, fold some change and drop it in!
#Quillarious 07-08-17: 

No comments:

Post a Comment