Friday 11 August 2017

Thursday 10th

Wow I'm a day ate and already it seems like a year ago.
Smashing start to the day when I tried to close a casement window and it swung open knocking off one of a matching pair of vases. The other one was OK but had already been repaired so a bit of superglue and they'll be totally matching. Sorry Helen.
Streetbeat Comedy's Free Lunchtime Showcase 12.15 Whistlebinkies top of Niddry st and South Bridge.
A tad busier with 18 in so things are creeping up. Three act bailed or were no shows so I got plenty of stage time. The audience riffing is going very well so its time to up my game re my material. Guest spots coming up next week.
#Quillarious A New Comedy Format Free 15.45 Waverley Bar St. Marys St. next to The World's End on High St. (Royal Mile)
Every day of the 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Festival
The show where the audience write the stand up. Its game show meets comedy writing workshop.
Once again only two in but what a two. Both Americans from Austin Texas. One was even a salseros. They were so creative and natural with the mic. Totally comfortable following they imagination. Supper cool and thank you ladies.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPASQFD9QqlVRS12J5N4WMjl4ZEJuBNeV

My evening was suburb I saw two of my favourite shows Quiz in my Pants and Joke Thieves. The it was time for karaoke with Gary, Lucy and the gang. I smash it with an old favourite Great Balls Of Fire then lost it in a duet with Pam Ford. She had the key, I had a bunch. Home by 12 but the party went of until 3am!


No comments:

Post a Comment