Tuesday 22 August 2017

Sunday 20th

Busy at Whistlebinkies again :-)
Lovely to see Katie Lane up at the Fringe.
I was a little under parr 8/10 for me. It's as if I had a really late boozy night last night?
I did get up early and go to Lidle as I'm cooking dinner for Helen tonight.
No pressure there!

Blether blether blether which is Scottish for natter natter natter.

favourite cafe for paninie goats cheese, ham, jalapeno and tomato. Yummy.


Quillarious went..... ok-ish! Six people in. Two ladies who are Airbnbing it at Helen's and Damon who was a Scottish lad who'd been on a bender since Friday. He'd got thrown out of a venue by the bouncers and smashed his forehead on the pavement.
It was wonderful to to give a point to him for completing his first sentence of the show.
Sadly I pressed pause instead of play and have no video of the day :-(

In early and cooked for Helen. Helen's an amazing cook and i felt more nervous than any show I've done.
FYI baked marrow filled with aubergine, coriander and lime,  topped with toasted almonds and caramelised onions, served with a potato yogurt and goats cheese salad.
It wasn't bad but the young rioja was pants!
Blethered until 1am so no early night fir me!


No comments:

Post a Comment