Sunday 27 August 2017

Thursday 24th What a Day

Surprise at Whistlebinkies as Nigel and Zac Day join Fliss so I've got my home team in da house.
A really nice show. I know I've been saying that a lot but considering the numbers are down the shows have been better, more fun and very satisfying from my mc'ing development.

Apparently  it was beer o'clock so a very pleasant chat with Nigel, Zac and Fliss. Zac has transitioned from the student I met at my Mambalsa show two years ago, to a man who's a pleasure to blether with.

Quillarious was fun with Nigel performing his first stand up!
#Quillarious 2017-08-24

In the evening Fliss and I went to see Sarah Pasco who was seamless and funny and fluffy and everything you'd expect from a top act. It’s great seeing the roll in roll out operation at the Pleasance. Queue for drinks, queue for seat, queue to exit, queue for toilet, and when alls done you can just hang around in a queue just for fun. They do have to keep a close eye as it's  very likely that a queue can loop around upon itself forming an infinite queue. Once stuck in this there's no way out!

I was due to to perform at Drunken Heckle a late night show where the audience heckle but no audience so no show :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment