Tuesday 15 August 2017

Tue 14th Sorry dear

Whistlebinkies was good and as expected several acts didn't show so as Steve Mclean walked in to watch the show I said you're on. Lucia did her first fringe gig and it reminded me of my 2nd gig at Kate Smurthwaite’s show several years ago.
Good show decent crowd all good.
Get the the Waverly bar and the manager Ronan has a copy of the Edinburgh Evening News open to my story of the engagement.
I shoot off to bye a couple of copies. When I read it they've made a few mistakes. Well one mainly I that it says I've come to Edinburgh with Astrid and I've got engaged! I think they've muddled Sadler with Sander.
After 24 years of marriage to Fliss that's quite a surprise. Not as surprised as Fliss was when I called her. Somethings are best not discovered on facebook.
So if I'm the guy in the picture I've got plenty of hair and a beard So there's always a silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment